Charter Spectrum customer service number
Superior, reliable, consistent services that deliver value – that’s our focus. Over the years, Charter has invested billions of dollars in infrastructure improvements, unleashing the power of an advanced, two-way, fully interactive fiber network. By moving to this all-digital network, today’s Charter customers enjoy the most HD TV channels, more On Demand choices and the fastest internet speeds.
Charter delivers a wide range of TV, internet and voice services to residential and business customers through the Spectrum brand.
- Spectrum TV™ offers more HD than any other provider, DVR service and instant access to thousands of On Demand choices, many in HD. Watch live TV anywhere in the home or download movies and shows to go on mobile devices with the Spectrum TV App or take TV Everywhere with over 60 channel apps to watch on the go.
- Spectrum Internet®^ provides the fastest Internet speeds available starting at 100 Mbps. With Spectrum Internet, customers can simultaneously stream videos, download music and more without sacrificing performance. Charter provides free modems and the fastest, most powerful in-home WiFi to do more on more devices. And because Charter doesn’t limit internet with data caps or extra fees, customers always have the freedom of unlimited internet service.
- Spectrum Voice® is a fully featured, reliable service with unlimited local and long-distance calling plans that include voicemail and other popular calling features like call waiting and call forwarding, plus free 411. Serving approximately 10 million voice customers, Charter is among the largest providers of residential phone service in the nation.
- Spectrum Business helps small businesses achieve better results by delivering reliable Internet, Ethernet, voice and enhancement solutions. Spectrum Business customers enjoy a wide range of products – from high-quality broadband services to phone systems and top-tier digital TV and music – all flexible to meet the demands of growing businesses.
- Spectrum Enterprise Solutions builds business-to-business solutions with a people-to-people focus, providing the bandwidth and support customers need to accelerate business. Charter’s largest customers enjoy enterprise-grade voice, video, data, network, cloud and managed services via a flexible and secure fiber-based network.
- Spectrum Community Solutions provide customized, managed WiFi, TV and voice services to residential apartments and other multi-dwelling units via fiber connections. Spectrum Fiber WiFi delivers the fastest, most powerful connection with more bandwidth and no data caps.
- Spectrum Reach, the advertising sales division of Charter, offers traditional commercial advertising and new interactive solutions for the modern media landscape. Spectrum Reach offers promotional solutions through national cable networks, internet advertising, mobile marketing and events supported by marketing, research and creative services teams.
Support & Contact: Charter/Spectrum Phone Number Look Up
Order Help: (855) 839-4691.
What is the 1-800 number for Charter or Spectrum? Below is a list of toll free 800 numbers.
New Service: 1-855-401-5362
Customer Service, Technical Support, Billing: 1-877-581-3485
- To become a new customer, please press one.
- Okay, let me get someone on the line to help you.
- Thank you for calling this is Micah speaking how may I help you?
- If you are an existing customer and would like to add new services, please press two
- Please enter the phone number associated with your account. If you are new to Charter Spectrum, press the pound key.
- To service you better please enter the five digit zip code of the primary service address.
- for all other calls please press three.
- Briefly tell me what you are calling about today. For example, I need to make a payment.
- Billing…OK, just a moment (live person)
Legacy Customer Service Menu
For what its worth, here is the previous phone menu for customer service.
- To order new services or to make changes to existing services press 1
- all representatives are currently assisting other customers; we apologize for the delay please remain on the line and your call will be answered as quickly as possible by customer care agent.
- for channel lineup changes press 2
- Thank you for calling Charter Communications. For quality assurance purposes your call maybe monitored or recorded;
- if you wish to become a new Charter customer please press 1
- if you are an existing Charter customer and would like to add new services please press 2
- for all other calls please press 3.
- for technical assistance press 3
- for billing questions or account balance information press 4
- to change your schedule appointment press 5
- to disconnect or remove services press 6.