.Dell printers is among the most widely used printers,as it is found in most of the offices and home so the problem releated to dell printers is also very popular.One of the widely seen problem is Dell printer error 1203.This is the problem that can lead to a very big issues. To fix Dell Printer Error 1203, you need to clean the contact of the holder. Error 1203 is basically an error indicator. It appears when there is a malfunction inside the ink cartridges. Usually a cartridge error is result of ink overflow or Paper jam.
You might encounter this error when there is an ink overflow in your brand new cartridge. In some cases, ink smudged in the contact panel with the cartridge makes this error to pop out.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Dell Printer Error 1203:
Del printer error 1203 is related to ink cartridge, so it needs typical printer cartridge solution to fix this error. Here, you can find the suitable solution to get rid of this error as early possible. Visit our Printer Repair Services to get to the root of this error and fix it effectively.
- First of all, detach all the power cables from the printer and wall outlet after turning off the printer.
- Now leave the printer for around 30 seconds to let it cool down. Reconnect the power cables and turn on the printer again.
- Check if the error recurs, proceed to the next step.
- If the error does not appear, print a test a page to check everything is fine.
- Now turn off the printer again and remove all the power cables and open the top cover of the printer. After doing so, carefully shift the cartridge carrier in the centre.
- Now take all the cartridges out of the printer and close the top cover. Connect all the power cables and turn the printer on.
- If the error does not reappear, turn off the printer again and remove all the power cables. Now open the top cover of the printer. After doing so, carefully shift the cartridge carrier in the centre.
- Now insert the color cartridges back to their position and close the top lid. Now reinsert the power cables and turn the printer on.
- Clean the cartridge contact section, if the error still persists.
Connect with Printer Technical Support Number for More Information:
To avoid strenuous troubleshooting process, get all the steps needed at Dell Printer Support blog. We will guide you through the process through simple and easy steps. We are available 24*7 to provide customer satisfactory blog to every users. Our well skilled and experienced technical team is ready to assist you in your distress hours. Hence come and go through the blog now and avail yourself professional help in meantime possible.